Specialized Food Coaching
Finding your path to good nutrition
At Passport 2 Vitality, we believe that nutrition is the fundamental starting point to understand your level of health and wellbeing. Our services include nutritional counseling, personal grocery shopping tours, in-home pantry/fridge makeovers and private cooking lessons.
Wellness stems from choosing the right nutrients for your body. Passport 2 Vitality works with you to find the right combination for your body, your lifestyle and your health.
Nutrition Counseling Office Visit
- Find practical guidance to transform your nutritional goals into manageable activities custom-made for your health needs. Visits include:
- food and symptom history
- assessment of your nutritional well-being and knowledge
- goal setting
- development of a customized program
- lessons in shopping skills and menu planning
- a realistic nutritional plan
- reliable resources for further nutritional research
- Follow-up appointments for accountability and creating lasting changes
Personal Grocery Shopping Tour
- Hunting and gathering in your natural foods store. Learn how to decode nutritional labels, find wholesome and delicious products quickly along with time and money saving techniques. These valuable shopping tips can transform your grocery shopping experience.
In-Home Pantry & Fridge Makeover
- Are you confused by ingredients? Have you bought things you just don’t know what to do with? Do you want to upgrade your pantry and revamp the shelves with wholesome whole foods? A pantry & fridge overhaul would be perfect to set you up for success on your new nutritional path.
- Private Cooking Lessons
- Individual hands-on cooking instruction will empower and encourage you to take back your kitchen and create healthy nutritious meals. Whether you’re a beginner to cooking natural foods or an experienced cook interested in new techniques and fresh recipes, private lessons will address your particular situation in an enjoyable, informative, creative program designed just for you. All dietary concerns and paths are honored, including omnivore, vegetarian, and medical diets such as weight loss, diabetes, gluten- free, dairy-free etc.